This website is owned by GRUPO ARGRAF, whose identification data are the following:
– ADDRESS: Avenida de Navarra, 36
– MERCANTIL REGISTRY OF ALAVA, Volume 1009, Folio 4, Sheet VI-461, Registration 23
– CIF: A01014794
– CONTACT DATA: 945601653, email@example.com
1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Web are in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided correctly, they can not be served, without prejudice to the fact that they can freely view the content of the Website.
3. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BE TREATED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be treated by GRUPO ARGRAF in accordance with the following purposes:
– Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when this facilitates their data through the form “Contact”. The User’s data will be kept for that purpose until he objects or revokes his consent.
– Periodically send Users, even by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by marking the corresponding checkbox, or in your case, oppose or revoke your consent.
4. WHAT USER DATA WILL BE TREATED?
GRUPO ARGRAF will deal with the following categories of User data:
– Identifying data: name, surnames and ID.
– Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
– Billing information
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF USER DATA?
The processing of User data by GRUPO ARGRAF is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the
6. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User’s data will not be communicated to any other company, except legal obligation.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
– Guarantees that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to GRUPO ARGRAF is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
– Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes GRUPO ARGRAF or third parties.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which GRUPO ARGRAF treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from GRUPO ARGRAF, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter at any time and free of charge to GRUPO ARGRAF in Avenida de Navarra 36, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, to request their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability of their data.
You can also claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that GRUPO ARGRAF has violated the rights that they are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of GRUPO ARGRAF.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
GRUPO ARGRAF will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee this. the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.